nothing like a good moo-moo!
i love a good moo-moo too. and i think it's because of you actually.
I love them both...on you!
what is wrong with your camera??? weird? love the moo moo and the pedicure... luxurious!!!!!!
I LOVE a good pedicure especially when I was pregnant there wasn't anything better!
Lane...the first time I met you, you were wearing a moo-moo. Loved that!!! It's been to long..take a trip to Utah please!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nothing like a good moo-moo!
i love a good moo-moo too. and i think it's because of you actually.
I love them both...on you!
what is wrong with your camera??? weird? love the moo moo and the pedicure... luxurious!!!!!!
I LOVE a good pedicure especially when I was pregnant there wasn't anything better!
Lane...the first time I met you, you were wearing a moo-moo. Loved that!!! It's been to long..take a trip to Utah please!
Post a Comment