- I love my family.
- I have had a blessed life because of my wonderful family.
- We have had countless memorable times together.
- At my age I am now starting to look back with a few regrets.
- I wish that I would have kept a written journal because I have forgotten days, weeks, months, and it feels like years.
- The GOOD NEWS is that I have thousands of photographs of many forgotten years.
- Yes the photos are in big plastic grey containers in my garage and storage.
- I AM GOING TO WORK ON MY PHOTO JOURNALS STARTING THIS SUNDAY
Friday, February 23, 2007
Family Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
NO REGRETS! Our family is so close...and that's the most important thing!
Im so lucky to have such a great family, and you as my sweet aunt! I love you so much.
i am so lucky to have you as an aunt and friend... i love you.
and get started on those albums, you will love doing them!
Post a Comment